About NAFTC Turkey
Trade & Investment Center (part of the NXT Group of Companies) and Netherlands Agro, Food & Technology Centre (NAFTC) have agreed to jointly promote the interests of the Dutch Agro-Food sector in Turkey. Trade & Investment Center launched a local NAFTC representative office in Istanbul in January 2016.
The aim of NAFTC Turkey is to represent the NAFTC organization, the potato, poultry, dairy and horticultural clusters and its individual members in the Turkish market. In the Turkish market local presence is essential. Being NAFTC’s local service provider in Turkey, our office provides services that ensure NAFTC representation at relevant sectors, industries, and stakeholders. Effective business development service is also provided for individual NAFTC cluster members in the local Turkish market.
As NAFTC Turkey, we are:
- a member driven, non-profit-making, non-exclusive private organization
- representing the Dutch agriculture & horticulture, dairy and poultry sectors with a strong foothold in Turkey
- providing a portal for Dutch producers, traders, suppliers, educational institutes and government organizations in above industries in the emerging market of Turkey
- with the goal to find, interact and engage with Turkish stakeholders, customers and organizations that are interested in trying, buying, using and consuming the Dutch know-how/products/experience
- working with cluster approach providing all round, end-to-end solutions for each cluster that we cover
Clusters we cover:
- Agriculture (Potatoes)